Packs on the Back

I love tote bags.  They are the most versatile bags ever.  However, there comes a point where an actual backpack is necessary.  I hate taking super heavy loads, including my computer, in tote bags. I'm on the hunt for a good backpack and here are some of my favorites so far!

Backpacks

Backpacks 


Which do you like best?

Labels:

Lattes with Liv: Packs on the Back

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Packs on the Back

I love tote bags.  They are the most versatile bags ever.  However, there comes a point where an actual backpack is necessary.  I hate taking super heavy loads, including my computer, in tote bags. I'm on the hunt for a good backpack and here are some of my favorites so far!

Backpacks

Backpacks 


Which do you like best?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home