Halloween Costume Round Up

Since I've fallen off the radar a bit with Lattes with Liv and missed all of the golden opportunities for Halloween costumes (and since I don't have a costume myself yet!) I decided I would pull together a helpful roundup of ideas. If you already have a costume and want another, or if you're as behind as I am there's lots of easy ideas for you.

sugar skull pumpkin

3 Halloween Costumes You Already Own

8 DIY Costumes to Make this Weekend

10 Awesome Halloween Costumes Ideas Under $30

'90s-Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas You'll Love

18 Affordable Accessories for an Instant Halloween Costume

16 It-Girl Approved Halloween Costume Ideas

5 Next-Level Costumes From Our Fave Throwback TV Shows

The Most Popular Sexy Halloween Costumes Aren't Terrible


What are you dressing up as for Halloween? How long have you been planning your costume?

Lattes with Liv: Halloween Costume Round Up

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Costume Round Up

Since I've fallen off the radar a bit with Lattes with Liv and missed all of the golden opportunities for Halloween costumes (and since I don't have a costume myself yet!) I decided I would pull together a helpful roundup of ideas. If you already have a costume and want another, or if you're as behind as I am there's lots of easy ideas for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home