Saturday, December 15, 2012

Inviting Interiors: Holiday Decor


I feel that an inviting interiors post is long over due, and what better theme than holiday decor?  Here's a round up of my favorite, not seen everyday, ideas!


Source

I love the simplicity of hanging candy canes in a window.  Paired with garland, this is a perfect, simple way to encourage a holiday spirit!

Source
Hosting a holiday party?  May I suggest a dessert bar with candy jars?  This would also be wonderful as a centerpiece to dinner party. Or just a fun countertop decoration!

Source
Here's another really simple decoration!  You need: jars, greenery of any kind, cranberries, a floating candle & water.  A 5 ingredient decoration!  This is much fancier than the candy canes, but not any more difficult.  I love how pretty the end result is.

Source
It's no secret that I love desktop publishing and design.  I'm a giant sucker for subway art & typography.  Simple colors, powerful message.  You really can't go wrong.  The best part of this?  You can download them & print them to use yourself!

Source
Lastly, even though it isn't necessarily decor, I couldn't skip over this one!  This would be a perfect platter to deliver holiday cookies on.  I love the holidays because it means lots of baking!  (It also means I'll be home & CAN bake!)  Just arrange starlight mints in a circle with a pretty design & bake to melt them together.  Plus, you don't have to worry about getting plates back or send cookies on ugly paper plates!

What's your favorite piece of holiday decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics